Join us for a night on the Red Carpet!
Join us as we honor outstanding members of our community, install new members to our board, and recognize outgoing board members at the Santa Maria Valley Chamber of Commerce's Annual Awards Gala!
Ticket price includes wine and heavy appetizers and admittance to event.
We will present the following awards:
- Ambassador of the Year: Kelsi Fitzgerald of Veritas Innovative Pest & Termite Solutions
- Young Professional of the Year: Robert Tolan
- Tourism Partner of the Year: Cubanissimo Cuban Coffee House & Cafe
- Non-Profits of the Year: Transitions-Mental Health Association
- Non-Profits of the Year: Northern Santa Barbara County United Way
- Robert P. Hatch Citizen of the Year: Pastor Carl Nielsen
- Robert F. Grogan Public Service Award: Dan Blough, Santa Barbara County Planning Commission (Posthumous)
- Small Business of the Year: Cugini's Pizzeria & Trattoria
- Large Business of the Year: Atlas Copco-Mafi Trench
RSVP by August 25th, 2022
Reminder: Chamber Investors receive complimentary tickets based on your investor level.
- Chairman: 8 tickets
- Executive: 8 tickets
- Director: 4 tickets
- Investor: 2 tickets
When registering, please be sure you are logged in to your Chambermaster account and select "single ticket" to receive your discount!
If you have additional questions about our Annual Awards Gala, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (805) 925-2403. We are looking forward to celebrating with you!
Date and Time
Thursday Sep 1, 2022
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PDT
Happy Hour: 6pm
Program: 7pm to 9pm
Chamber Member Pricing
$70.00 Single Ticket
$130.00 Couple Ticket
Future Member Pricing
$95.00 Single Ticket
$180.00 Couple Ticket
Investors: Complimentary tickets available based on investor level - see registration instructions in event description.