Celebrating Leadership & Education : FBLA and Principal for a Day Luncheon
Join us as we celebrate Leadership & Education at the Annual FBLA and Principal for a Day Luncheon.
One Event – Two Opportunities!
Be a Principal for a Day!
Business leaders will be assigned one of 40 schools across the Santa Maria Valley, where they will be the guest of that principal and serve as “Principal for a Day”!
- Spend the morning shadowing a school principal as they spend time with students, teachers, and staff.
- Gain new perspective on challenges shared by industry and education; hear about the preparation of our future workforce!
Principal For A Day is followed by a luncheon where Students from the local high school Future Business Leaders of America Chapters will be sponsored by business/community sponsors for lunch.
- Students will be dressed in business attire and ready to interact with professionals.
- Business leaders will have the priceless opportunity to mentor FBLA students from the area.
- Networking with an aspiring business owner can lead them on their way to future success - a rewarding experience you won’t want to miss!
Please consider reserving a lunch and sponsoring a student!
FBLA Student Lunch Sponsorship $25.00
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED NO LATER THAN NOVEMBER 12th