- Fast Food
Harold Butler and Richard Jezak opened a donut stand in 1953 and called it Danny's Donuts. Butler's stated promise was - To serve the best cup of coffee, make the best donuts, give the best service, offer the best value and stay open 24 hours a day.? Today that donut stand is a restaurant chain with a slightly different name, over 1,700 locations and a proven reputation for keeping Mr. Butler's original promise.
- Banquet Room Available - Call Manager on Duty for Reservations
- Holiday Pies and for any special occasions
- Kids Eat Free 4-10PM 7 days a week
- Gift Cards Available
- We accept competitor's coupons
Whom to Contact
- Juan RojeroOwnerPhone: (805) 922-3153
from 101 Freeway, take Main Steet exit travel West. We are within a block from the freeway on Main Street.