Woody's Butcher Block
A Premier Meats & Upscale Provisions Butcher Shop
Woody's Butcher Block was born from a love of great food. After 28 years in the foodservice industry, I was ready for a change. My family and friends heard me lament for years; ''someone should open a premium meat market in this town!'' My bride of 30 years asked, ''Why not you? Go for it.'' So, here we are.
Woody's Butcher Block will be your neighborhood meat market, consistently providing top quality premium meats as well as high end deli meats and cheeses. We will strive to make your life better by simplifying your at home dining experience. All who entertain know that when friends and family arrive for a meal, the kitchen becomes the busiest room in the house. Let Woody's do the work so you can have more time for the important stuff; enjoying your guests.
We will not cut any corners at Woody's. If a product does not meet our strict quality standards, we won't carry it. We would rather be out of stock than provide an inferior product. We select our beef from the top 20% of meat available, the same quality of meat you expect in fine restaurants; the remaining 80% is available at big box stores and grocery chains.
''Life happens around the kitchen table.'' Let us help to make your special meals stress-free and memorable.