SANTA MARIA, CA - The Santa Maria Valley Chamber of Commerce Annual Awards Gala will honor the individuals, organizations and businesses who have shown their commitment to making a positive impact on the Santa Maria Valley community. The red carpet awards ceremony will take place July 25th from 6pm to 9pm at Marian Theatre (PCPA) on Allan Hancock College Campus.
“The Chamber is honored each year to highlight people and organizations that make Santa Maria such a great community,” said Glenn Morris, President & CEO of the Chamber. “The variety of businesses and individuals nominated each year is a testament to the strength of our community. This year’s recipients continue the tradition of excellence and unique contributions that makes Santa Maria the best place to live, work, and do business on the Central Coast!”
This year’s award recipients include:
• Ambassador of the Year: Erika Weber, VTC Enterprises
• Young Professional of the Year: Carlos Escobedo
• Tourism Partner of the Year: Cottonwood Canyon Vineyard & Winery
• Non-Profit of the Year: Boys & Girls Clubs of the Central Coast
• Robert P. Hatch Citizens of the Year: Hardy and Judy Hearn
• Robert F. Grogan Public Service Award: Mark Richardson
• Small Business of the Year: Jack’s All American Plumbing
• Large Business of the Year: Babe Farms
In addition to recognizing the award recipients, the Chamber’s new Board of Directors be formally installed during the event, and outgoing board members will be recognized.