Join us for a night on the Red Carpet!
Join us as we honor outstanding members of our community, install new members to our board, and recognize outgoing board members at the Santa Maria Valley Chamber of Commerce's Annual Awards Gala!
Ticket price includes wine and heavy appetizers and admittance to event.
We will present the following awards:
- Ambassador of the Year
- Young Professional of the Year
- Tourism Partner of the Year
- Non-Profit of the Year
- Robert P. Hatch Citizens of the Year
- Robert F. Grogan Public Service Award
- Small Business of the Year
- Large Business of the Year
RSVP by August 25th, 2021
*Update on a few changes to the event. In order to accommodate the current County Public Health Order, and to keep our community comfortable and safe, our gala will now be taking place entirely outdoors at Allan Hancock College. A few items to note:
If you have additional questions about our Annual Awards Gala, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (805) 925-2403. We are looking forward to celebrating with you next week!
- Masks: Per County guidelines, masks are encouraged but not required when outdoors. Masks will be required when using any indoor facilities (bathrooms, etc.), so guests should plan to wear or bring a mask to this event (we will also have masks available for event guests). Additional information on Santa Barbara County mask mandate and guidelines can be found here.
- Weather/Attire: While we love to see our community dressed in their formal best, we also encourage everyone to keep in mind it will be cooler in the evening. Dress warm/ bring a jacket so you can celebrate with us in comfort and style!
- Happy Hour will be behind the admissions building and the Program will be held in front of the Student Center.
2021 Annual Awards Gala
Date and Time
Friday Aug 27, 2021
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PDT
Happy Hour: 6pm
Program: 7pm to 9pm
Allan Hancock College
870 S. Bradley, Santa Maria, CA 93454
Chamber Member Pricing
$70.00 Single Ticket
$130.00 Couple Ticket
Future Member Pricing
$95.00 Single Ticket
$180.00 Couple Ticket
Investors: Ask about Complimentary Tickets