Join us for the Santa Maria Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Summit!
A Special Event Sponsored by the Santa Barbara County Energy Watch Partnership and the Santa Maria Valley Chamber of Commerce.
Wednesday, August 16, 2017
Santa Maria Fairpark
Fountain Pavilion 937 S Thornburg St, Santa Maria
Program: 8:00am - 12:00pm
Tables and Networking: 12:00pm -1:00pm
*Continental breakfast and refreshments provided*
Presentation experts will include the following local and statewide topics:
Plus, Departments and Agencies available to talk one-on-one
- After Diablo Canyon- California’s Energy Future
- Water Conservation- Preparing for the Next Drought
- Upcoming Statewide Energy Regulations
- Business Innovation for Sustainability: CalRecycle and the RMDZ
- The Role of Microgrids in our Energy Future
- The Advantages of Solar for Residential, Business, and Municipalities
- What We Can ALL do for Energy Efficiency and Sustainability
- American Eco
- So Cal Gas Santa Barbara County Green Business Program
- Staples Energy emPower Central Coast
- RMDZ Program and more .....
Don't miss out!
This is event if FREE, but you MUST Register by August 14th to firstname.lastname@example.org