The Chamber's mixer has gone virtual and CASA of Santa Barbara County Court Appointed Special Advocates invite you to be a part of it! Come together some networking and social engagement, while continuing to Stay home, Stay Healthy.
What you Can Expect:
Tips for Virtual Networking
- Time for introductions
- Engaging interaction
- Breakouts for networking
- Have your Introduction Ready - Each attendee will have a moment to introduce themselves and their business. This is the perfect time to highlight that special promotion or service you are offering. Links & contact information are highly encouraged.
- Prepare a Tasty Drink or Snack - There's no reason to skip the treats.
- Ask Questions - It goes without saying that we are far from "business-as-usual". What do you want to know from your peers during this time?
- Utilize Chat and Breakout Rooms - Both text chat and virtual breakout rooms will be enabled to allow small group or even one-on-one connections
- Dress to Impress - This will be a video meeting and we want to SEE you. So while you may be (net)working from home, it's still a good idea to put your best foot forward. Not only that, when you look good, you feel good!
Date and Time
Thursday Apr 15, 2021
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM PDT
ZOOM Virtual Meeting
There is no cost to attend mixers.