Med Plus Central Coast, Santa Maria
DoctorPhysical therapyHealth care
We have two distinct sides to our clinic: at Central Coast UrgentCare, we specialize in the treatment of minor illnesses, injuries and various types of physicals. We proud to have on our staff, Nurse-Practitioner, Beth Soderberg, who takes care of women?s and family health.
Patients are seen by our experienced medical staff on a walk-in basis, and are often in and out the door within an hour! The welcoming environment includes multiple treatment and exam rooms offering privacy, cleanliness, and comfort.
We?re the perfect solution for people who do not have a life-threatening
condition and are seeking immediate quality, cost effective health care without
the long emergency room wait. You never need an appointment to be seen at Central Coast UrgentCare, but you can make one if necessary, and we accept all major insurance plans.
Our Central Coast IndustrialCare Clinic takes care of the health and Workers' Comp needs of our area's businesses. We work hard to make medical services convenient for HR departments and for your employees.
In over 25 years of serving the Santa Maria Valley we've learned that the level of treatment and personal attention an injured worker receives can have a significant impact on response to treatment, recuperation time and even the potential for litigation against the employer.
The goal in every case is the restoration of good health and a rapid return to productive work for all patients.
- Evening and Saturday Hours Courteous, Bilingual Staff Shorter Wait Times X-Ray and Lab Services
- Drug and Alcohol Screening Physicals Easy to Find Central Location
- Fast, Accurate Claims Processing Were on all MPN Panels Your Employees Can See Us for Private Health Issues
- On Staff State Licensed Physical Therapist On-Site Ergonomic Analysis
- No Facility Fee Doctors Office Prices