- Financial planning
- Credit card processing
- Investment Services
- Commercial real estate
- Real estate investments
- Real Estate Development
- Real Estate - Escrow & Title
- Real Estate - Agent Realtor
- Real Estate
Welcome to Union Bank. When you bank with us, you gain a partner offering financial strength, stability and resources for growth. We have a disciplined approach to banking that has helped us become a trusted partner to customers of all types - consumer, samll businesses and large organizations. And we are part of a bank holding company with more than $89 billion in assets; capital ratios in excess of ''well-capitalized'' regulatory thresholds; and solid investment grade credit ratings at each of the four major rating agencies - allowing us to bring both strength and resources to our communities.
We have been serving customers for nearly 150 years. Our commitment to our customers means we deliver products and services at competitive prices, backed by experienced, personalized service. Our staff enjoy working closely with our customers to deliver timely solutions that meet their unique needs.
- Consumer mortgages and Home equity lines of credit/loans
- Consumer and small business lines of credit, credit cards
- Checking, savings, certificates of deposit, IRA's,
- Investment services
- Payroll, credit card processing, treasury management, AG lending
Whom to Contact
- Barbara LuisSr Relationship BankerPhone: (805)349-3954 opt. 4Fax: (805) 349-2554
- Roberta RamirezRelationship BankerPhone: (805)349-3954 opt. 4Fax: (805) 349-2554
- Carol RoblesBranch Service ManagerPhone: (805)349-3954 opt. 4Fax: (805) 349-2554
- Nora SchottenSr Relationship BankerPhone: (805)349-3954 opt. 4Fax: (805) 349-2554
We are on the corner of S. Broadway and McCoy Lane.