May 28, 2019
2018 Water Quality Report Available
City of Santa Maria residents will receive the 2018 Water Quality Report with their June utility bills. The report provides information about the quality of City water for calendar year 2018 and includes details about where City water comes from, what it contains, and how it compares to State standards.
The report is available on the City website at www.cityofsantamaria.org/utilities or by visiting http://bit.ly/WaterQualityReprt. Copies of the report may also be obtained at the following City facilities:
• Utilities Department, 2065 East Main Street.
• Wastewater Treatment Plant, 601 South Black Road.
• City Hall, 110 East Cook Street.
• Public Works Department, 110 South Pine Street, Ste. 221
• Streets & Facilities Division, 810 West Church Street.
• Public Library, 421 South McClelland Street.
• Community Development Department, 110 South Pine Street, Ste. 101
• Recreation & Parks Department, 615 South McClelland Street.
• Minami Community Center, 600 West. Enos Drive.
• Elwin Mussell Senior Center, 510 East Park Avenue.
Questions may be directed to the Utilities Department at (805) 925-0951 extension 7270.