The Santa Maria Valley Chamber of Commerce Annual Awards Gala will pay tribute to those making a positive impact on the Santa Maria Valley community. The red carpet awards ceremony takes place September 13th
from 6pm to 9pm at Marian Theatre (PCPA) on Allan Hancock College Campus.
“We look forward every year to this event when we get a chance to highlight some of the people and organizations that make Santa Maria great,” said Glenn Morris, President & CEO of the Chamber. “The variety of businesses and individuals selected each year is a testament to the strength of our community. This year’s recipients continue the tradition of excellence and unique contributions that makes Santa Maria the best place to live, work, and do business on the Central Coast!”
This year’s award recipients include:
- Ambassador of the Year: Diana Moffitt, Morris & Garritano Insurance
- Tourism Partner of the Year: Jaime Flores
- Non-Profit of the Year: Santa Maria Business Development Center
- Robert P. Hatch Citizens of the Year: Orie & Gladys Johnson, Harvest Community Center
- Robert F. Grogan Public Service Award: Rick Haydon
- Small Business of the Year: Trattoria Uliveto
- Large Business of the Year: Idler’s Home
In addition to recognizing the award recipients, the Chamber’s new Board of Directors be formally installed during the event.
This year’s Annual Awards Gala includes happy hour from 6pm to 7pm, and the awards ceremony from 7pm to 9pm. Tickets and additional information on the event can be found at https://santamaria.com/events/details/annual-installation-awards-gala-31526